Friday, January 21, 2011

Echoes

After an insanely impetuous weekend , i have been feeling a little ringing in my ears (maybe because of that blaring music) for past three days, that suddenly today during my developmental biology lecture, the ringing faded and i started getting echo of every word she spoke.
It felt like there was a voice coming from inside my head, It was galling to an extent that i started losing my nerve and couldn't stand people conversing around.
I was getting an echo of every friggin' voice before i could even notice . I rushed out of the class to get some peace.
*I needed Peace*
The breeze on my face didn't sound like the one outside , It felt like some hurricane inside.
It made me feel totally alien, Like i'm floating in outer space.
She said it could be uneven air pressure, he said it could be tinnitus ,they said it could be something with my eustachian tube.
While i needed some *space* from everything around.
I needed to get away.
I needed to rush to my room where there could be just me and my *soul-self*
Maybe it's tinnitus or maybe it's uneven pressure
or just that
"Maybe The Good Demon wanted me to introspect".

1 comment: