Sunday, January 29, 2012

Clueless

Clueless as I am, clueless as I was
About the things that are ,
And the things that will be.
Flocculating in my head
As the boundary on the other side I cross.

High as I am, high as I was
Reaching for that ‘something new’,
Longing for a perfect view
Hiding in the backyard
Of that choleric shrew.

Filled as I am, filled as I was
Brimming with ardor , like in travail.
The barbs don’t fence my dreams so well
And I feel like losing the perfect trail.

Clueless I sit;
Why my moon waxes and wanes?
Gushing through and through
This music runs through my veins.

Sleepless as I am, sleepless as I was
Watching my songbird flutter away
Chasing for miles and miles
Then letting it stray;
Bring it back!
Pointless to say.

Worried I sit;
Why did I want a different view?
Flipping through the pages
I lived through centuries and ages.
Blank as they were, blank as they are.
I Lost those writings near and far.


Then Trying so hard
Running another yard.
I touch the very verge
And feel the quick sand submerge.
Falling into the Imbroglio at the shore
I still sit clueless as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment